Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $1,000.00|
|Current Price: $3,000.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||25 Bids|
|High Bidder||dlwst44 d*****4|
-Cash, money order or certified banker's check payable to Derry Township due within  days of approval vote. -Seller will ship all purchased items at the expense of the buyer.-Items must be picked up or buyer shall forward shipping instructions within  days of bid approval - otherwise, bid award will be forfeited.
Navy blue, Ford Crown Victoria- former police patrol vehicle.
- The vehicle is operable and in fair condition with no known mechanical issues. Interior and exterior depreciation noted with scratches, paint deficiencies and minor rusting present on the exterior.
- New motor installed summer 2019.
- All service records are available for review upon on-site inspection.
- The vehicle's inspection certificate recently expired in April 2022, and a re-inspection was not conducted due to pending auction sale.
- All emergency lighting equipment has been removed.
-Added: 7/14/2022 3:01:44 PM
Additional information on this Auction
|Custom ID||Former Unit 2667|
|Will Item results be voted on||Yes|
|Date of voting||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Contact Lt. Tim Roche or the Derry Twp Police Records Dept @ 717.533.5498|
|Pickup Location Details||Derry Twp Police Dept - 620 Clearwater Rd, Hershey, PA 17033|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||No|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Trim Level||Police Interceptor|
|Body Style||SEDAN 4-DR|
|Engine Type||4.6L V8 SOHC 16V FFV|
|Fuel Economy_city||No data|
|Fuel Economy_highway||No data|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Do you have mileage when new/ rebuilt motor installed,any paper work on that,is trans original or replaced also?"
- Asked by #28682313 07/02/2022 06:54 AM
The engine was replaced in the spring of 2018 at 91,426 miles as a result of water getting into the intake - service records for the replacement are available. The transmission is original.
-Answered on 07/05/2022 08:58 AM
"Interior pics,plastic prisoner rear seat?"
- Asked by #28682313 07/02/2022 06:56 AM
Yes, plastic rear seats. Interior photos have been added to the post.
-Answered on 07/05/2022 08:59 AM
"Will this vehicle pass inspection"
- Asked by #13260593 07/10/2022 01:36 PM
Per our fleet mechanic, "it would likely pass, but no guarantees since I haven't worked on it in a bit."
-Answered on 07/11/2022 10:50 AM