Bidding on this item has ended
Missed out on this deal?
Get Notified When New Deals Near You Are Listed!
|Starting Bid: $1,500.00|
|Current Price: $3,400.00|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00||No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Buyer's Fee: 9.00 %|
|Bid History||14 Bids|
|High Bidder||sgtcauthon s********n|
-Cash, money order or certified banker's check payable to Derry Township due within  days of approval vote. -Seller will ship all purchased items at the expense of the buyer.-Items must be picked up or buyer shall forward shipping instructions within  days of bid approval - otherwise, bid award will be forfeited.
Navy blue, 4WD Chevy Tahoe - former police patrol supervisor vehicle equipped with sliding equipment compartment tray in the rear cargo area.
- The vehicle is operable and in good condition with no known mechanical issues. Minor interior and exterior depreciation and portions of the vehicle were repainted in recent years. Some rusting is noted on the undercarrier.
- All service records are available for review upon on-site inspection.
- The vehicle's inspection certificate recently expired in May 2022, and a re-inspection was not conducted due to pending auction sale.
- All emergency lighting equipment has been removed.
-Added: 7/14/2022 3:01:44 PM
Additional information on this Auction
|Custom ID||Former Unit 2631|
|Will Item results be voted on||Yes|
|Date of voting||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
|Will you ship this item||No. Pickup only.|
|In person item inspection information||Contact Lt. Tim Roche or the Derry Twp Police Records Dept @ 717.533.5498|
|Pickup Location Details||Derry Twp Police Dept - 620 Clearwater Rd, Hershey, PA 17033|
|Does it start||Yes|
|Is it drivable off the lot||Yes|
|Is it currently inspected||No|
|Vehicle has a transferable title||Yes|
|Body Style||SPORT UTILITY 4-DR|
|Engine Type||5.3L V8 OHV 16V FFV|
|Fuel Economy_city||13 - 14|
|Fuel Economy_highway||17 - 18|
Questions/Answers Ask the seller a question about this auction.You must be signed in to ask and answer questions.
"Hello ..can you post underneath pics to see how bad is rusted and also if you can take pic of right side that would be great ...thank you "
- Asked by #31668654 07/01/2022 12:24 PM
Pictures of the undercarriage have been posted.
(edited on 07/07/2022 09:10 AM)
-Answered on 07/05/2022 07:39 AM
"Is there any check engine lights on when running. When was this vehicle removed from service. "
- Asked by #562032 07/10/2022 10:06 AM
There are no active maintenance lights on the vehicle. The unit was removed from service in March 2022.
-Answered on 07/11/2022 07:32 AM