Choose your account type

On Municibid, the public can bid on surplus and no longer needed items from governments, schools, and other related agencies.

Bidder Registration

I want to Bid

Open to the Public!

Bidding on Municibid is open to the public. Anyone can bid unless stated otherwise.

Valid US or Canadian Credit/Debit Card needed to place bid. The Card is for the buyers fee. View Our Fees.

If you are a government agency and want to bid please register as a seller.

Seller Registration

I want to Sell

Qualifying Agencies Only

The following agency types can sell on Municibid:

  • Municipalities, Counties, States
  • Police, Fire, EMS
  • Utilities and Authorities
  • Schools, Colleges, Universities
  • Other related agencies

Not sure if you qualify? Ask us.